Safely Caring for Our Patients
As the state begins to re-open, our office is taking every precaution possible to ensure that it is safe to visit our facilities and we remain committed to providing you with the excellent health care services you depend on.
We have put in place strict safety measures to keep everyone healthy while visiting our facilities and have increased options for Telemedicine visits, so you don’t have to delay your healthcare.
Some of our preventive measures include:
- COVID-Testing: All surgery patients are swab tested for COVID-19 prior to their procedure at a convenient drive-thru location.
- Screening Procedures: Everyone who enters our facility, including physicians and staff, are screened prior to entering each day, including a temperature screening and facilities questionnaire.
- Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at all our entrances and throughout our facilities.
- Requiring Masks: Everyone in the building, including patients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth throughout the duration of their visit. Limited exceptions may apply.
- Frequent Cleaning: Enhanced cleaning procedures of frequently touched surfaces, including UV-Light disinfection. Clinical spaces are disinfected daily with procedures recommended by the CDC to kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Social Distancing: Safe social distancing efforts provided in waiting areas and shared spaces with visual reminders.
- Visitor Limitations: To maintain a healthy environment and to reduce spread of COVID-19, patient visitors have been limited. Please check with your provider location for more information about visitor limitations.
We sincerely hope that you continue to take care of yourself and your loved ones and while the trials of these last few months may have put a pause on many aspects of life, it is important not to neglect your health. Together, we can continue to stay healthy and safe as a community.
Stay Safe. Stay Well.